Monday, 8 September 2014

August 2014 favourites

Hi everyone. I know I am a week late posting this, oops!! But unfortunately I had a really bad flare up of my arthritis on Tuesday and so, had to self certify myself off work for the week, and just spent most of the week either popping pills or sleeping and so barely knew what day of the week it was. I am feeling a lot better now and so I thought would let you have a little peep into the products I was loving in the month of August.
Now most of you will already know how much I love my Soap And Glory products, and no matter how hard I try to use other shower and body products, these are my go to brand. This Sugar Crush body wash is fantastic. It is fruity and fresh smelling, and really wakes you up in the morning shower. It contains lime juice and you can really smell it, even just using one pump of it on your sponge.
I know, I know this has been featured in nearly every months favourites this year, but it is just so moisturising, and so quick and easy to apply that it just gets the job done when you are in a rush to get to work. The spray just sinks into the skin immediately, and you never get any greasy residue left, which I hate, because then you just cannot get your clothes on properly as they get stuck on your lotion.
I love this bronzer, because it has been allowing me to still have that golden look to my skin without having to lie in the sun and get sunburnt. It doesn't turn too orange either which is a good thing, as I hate looking too tangoed. I like to just give my face a little contour, and so everyday I have just been turning to the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer for my perfect look.
The Dior It Lash mascara hands down just beats any other mascara at the moment. It is fantastic, it is deep black in shade and really volumises my lashes and lengthens them without making them look like spider legs or making them clumpy. I truly recommend everyone having this mascara in their collection.
I have had the Maybelline Dream Lumi in my collection for ages, and have not been using it to much, but this month I have been using it to both lighten up the dark circles and brighten the under eye area. It is quite a creamy product and so it is really easy to blend and give a really natural look to the eyes. It is really easy to control how much product comes out too, so it will really last a long time, as you only have to click the pen a couple of times and you get enough product to use under both eyes.
You really cant go wrong with Estee Lauder's Double wear foundation, if you want full coverage from your base product. I definitely like full coverage and that is why this has been my go to foundation for so many months now. The only downside to it is that there is no pump to it, and so you feel like you waste a lot of unnecessary product on the back of your hand, because you have to be so careful tipping the foundation.

I have totally been loving the corals and neon polishes in August and this Models Own is no exception. It is perfect for really brightening up an outfit, with this splash of neon coral on your fingernails. It can go on a little streaky and so I always use 2 coats of it to ensure perfect coverage.

I hope you have enjoyed this past months favourites. Let me know in the comments below if you have any of the same favourites as me.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...