Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Mememe Cosmetics Review*

I was sent an email about 2 weeks ago from  a brand called Mememe Cosmetics asking if I would like to purchase some items from their website www.mememecosmetics.com and if I did I could offer my readers of my blog a 30% discount from anything they purchased off the website using the code mememe31020. If  I purchased something also,I could recieve 50% off. I thought that this was a great opportunity, as I have only ever tried a highlighter from them before which I was sent in a Glossybox some months ago now. The website is so easy to look around and navigate and to be honest it was hard to choose what to buy, as there were so many nice things on there.  I love my eyeshadows, and so I decided I had to have something from their selection. There are colours to suit everyones palette, there are single shadows, classic trio shadows and then the Catwalk quad collection, which I chose, and they are £5.00 each. Such a fantastic price for effectively four different individual shadows.


These are so pigmented and so easy to blend they are a total dream to use. I have been using this quad for a week, and I love it. The bronze shade is particularly gorgeous. They are all such pretty colours, and I will definitely be ordering some other quads. The only down side is that you need other eyeshadows to use as your crease and blending out shade and your highlight, but that is the only slight negative I would say. Now onto the foundation that I chose. With this, it was a little more difficult to choose, as the shade range is a little on the small side. There was only 4 shades to pick from and so I just opted for the lightest one as my skintone is very light and luckily I was right to go with the lightest as it is a dead on match for my skintone.
The bottle is so lightweight, and plastic, it is perfect for travelling and the design is just really classy and elegant. It looks so much more expensive than what it is, (in my opinion). On the website, they are £12.50 which is not bad these days for a foundation. It is a light/medium coverage, and you really do not feel like your wearing foundation, it is that lightweight. It really lets your skin breathe and blends out nicely, using fingers, a beauty blender or a foundation brush. Another plus for the foundation is that it contains an SPF 15 which is so important these days.. There are also powders available and tinted moisturisers too. I have also used this product as a type of concealer too,to cover up the dark circles under my eyes and it worked really well doing that as it is such a thin consistency that it did not crease at all. Last of all I decided to choose a lipstick.


This is such a pretty neutral colour and is called "China Rose." It is so creamy on the lips and instantly feels so moisturing and comfortable that it is a lipstick, Iwould happily wear every day. The packaging is yet again, to die for. Memememe Cosmetics have really hit it out of the ball park with the packaging of their whole range. It is simple but classy and elegant without looking cheap and tacky. I love it, and all of it is just perfect for travelling with. The lipsticks are long lasting satin lip creams and are £6,50 each, which again is a fab price because it is on a par with brands like Rimmel and Maybelline, so not expensive at all.

I hope you have enjoyed this review of my first experience trying out the amazing make up that Mememe Cosmetics have in their product range, and I really hope that you take full advantage of the 30% offer available to all of my readers using the code mememe31020.

Love and Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Good review, I really like MeMeMe make up :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camille, I have just followed on Bloglovin too. Your blog is lovely. Great work :) xx

      Delete
  2. never heard of these but they look nice!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice. Their quality really surprised me. You should definitely check them out xx

      Delete
  3. The eyeshadows do look so pigmented. Perfect for A/W and Christmas time! Great review! :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and such gorgeous shades too. You should definitely have a little look at their website. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...