Sunday, 12 October 2014

My Younique Kit Has Arrived.

Well, it has begun, the start of my new chapter of trying to achieve the impossible and work from home. All last week, I kept checking the post and racing to the front door every time I heard the doorbell ring, and then Friday just before I was going out for the evening, it arrived. I was so excited and could not wait to open it. The case that my kit came in is a beautiful black embossed case with a really ornate silver clasp.

Once the lid was opened, all the products were encased in a beautiful purple and black patterned tissue paper.
This charm is for if I sell 5 mascaras I will then recieve a charm bracelet and this can go on it to show that I have attained the first target. Once, I achieve other targets I can get other coloured charms, all the way until I reach the very top, where upon I will recieve a black charm.I really hope I can achieve this goal. Now onto the other products in the kit.


This eye serum is beautiful, it does not feel heavy or greasy and comes with a dropper to apply it. It has lots of vitamins and is great for the skin as it also contains antioxidants.It feels very moisturising straight away and is going to target all those lines and wrinkles that we all unfortunately suffer from. Next out of the case was the Glorious Face and Eye Mineral Make up Primer.



I love, love love this product. It is so silky when applied to the face and really does not feel heavy and when you apply foundation over the top of it, it just blends like a dream. I totally would recommend everyone to have this primer, it is beautiful. The packaging as well, really impressed me. It looks so classy and stylish and will look so pretty and feminine on anyladies dressing table.Another product that has totally wowed me is the Luxe lipgloss that was sent to me in the kit. It is a my nudeish shade with a hint of peach/coral and really looks so pretty. Feels very very moisturising too.



I so cannot wait to try more shades of these glosses out. I recieved 3 of their eyeliners in the kit too, a black (named Perfect)which every girl needs in their collection, a brown(named Prim) which is a coffee shade of brown and is lovely. I have worn it as a liner and an all over the lid colour, with it blended into the crease, and then I also recieved a white liner (named Pristine) which is fantastic for applying on your inner waterline to help brighten your eyes up, and look more awake and refreshed.


Perfect.

Prim


 Pristine. The thing with these liners that I have noticed as well, is their staying power, I scrubbed and scrubbed at my hand and they just were going nowhere, especially the brown and black ones.

Now onto the piece de resistance. The 3D Fibre lash mascara, that evryone raves about. I was very sceptical at frist, because I have tried a lot of mascaras, after all I am a beauty blogger and so have to try them and see what they are like. With this though it amazed me from the very first try.You apply the Moodstruck transplanting gel, then apply a light coat of the fibres, not too many otherwise they will be everywhere and the lashes will clump together. Then apply another coat of the transplanting gel on the top to seal in the fibres otherwise they will be drifting down onto your cheeks. If you ever find (which I have not in the twice I have applied it) it is clumping together (you have applied too many fibres), then just brush through you lashes with a lash comb and you will be good to go.


I will go into more depth with each product when I do a blog post about it in the coming weeks. I am super impressed with the whole kit I have recieved and in the next few days I will be compiling catalogues of all the Younique products and sending them out to my prospective customers. So, if you would like a catalogue please feel free to email me at zoe.nyc@hotmail.co.uk with your address and I will be only too happy to send you one. I will be able to take your orders from November first and my Younique page is www.youniqueproducts.com/zoearcher if ever after the beginning of November you feel you want to purchase something from the website. I totally recommend Younique products and I will be purchasing more to see how they compare to my intial first few products.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and I cannot wait to start my Younique journey. Will you come along with me for the ride???

Till next time,


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab idea!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will work. Keep everything crossed for me xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck to you in your new endeavor my sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!!! Good luck!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou. I have followed you on Google Plus xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...