Thursday, 30 October 2014

October 2014 Empties

Yes, peeps. It is another look through my rubbish,lol or should I more eloquently say my empties. I have even used a foundation and a mascara sample up this month so I have done pretty well, but I have been buying quite a bit, eeek!! I know, I know I shouldn't but that is just the shopaholic in me that just loves pretty new things, and there have been so many new things this month that it has been impossible to resist. Anyway, onto the matter in hand, my empties.

One of my holy grail body lotions the Vaseline Spray n Go in Cocoa Butter was sadly finished, and a newer product from Vaseline, this one was only a trial size, I think I recieved this in a previous Glossybox. Both were extremely moisturising but I found the spray and go was easier to use as it sank straight into the skin.

Not that you can tell from the wrinkled tubes, but this was the L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo and conditioner, I had been using for the past few weeks. These were really lovely products and really left my hair soft and shiny. I especially loved the conditioner, it really smelt fruity and fresh and smelt stronger than the actual shampoo. Dental products me and my little boy went through at a rate of knots this month.

As you can probably tell, we have really enjoyed using the Sensodyne Pronamel range a lot. Don't worry Daniel doesn't use the mouthwash, I would be terrified that he would end up drinking the stuff, but I am really trying to teach him the importance of brushing our teeth twice a day and keeping them clean, and not eating too many bad things. To be honest he isnt too keen on the giving up sweets and biscuits idea, so I need to work a little bit harder on that part.


This Simple moisturisng facial wash, has been in my bathroom, it feels like forever, which is great when you want to get a long use out of a product. But for me, who has millions of products to begin using and testing how each perform, I just wanted to use it up a lot sooner. So, ten out of ten, for the product lasting a good 4 or 5 months, but I will say for a facial wash that isnt supposed to have any fragrance, I found that it did have a scent, of something natural, of course, but still quite strong, which I was surprised at.
I was truly disappointed when I used the L'Oreal True Match foundation up. I LOVE this foundation. It is fantastic at really blending into the skin and making your make up look really natural and flawless. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this foundation at least once as I think it truly is the quality of a high end foundation but in the drugstore price range.
Another fantastic product, this time from Soap And Glory. This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used, it smells so gorgeous in that true Soap And Glory scent, that only die hard fans of Soap and Glory would know what I'm talking about. It is a rich hand cream, and does take some smoothing into the skin, but it truly makes your hands feel so soft and gets rid of any dryness almost straight away.

I bought this MakeUp For Ever mascara sample off Ebay. To be honest, I didnt realise it was only a sample I was purchasing, but that was my silly mistake. Nonetheless I was really impressed with it. It is very deep black in colour, and really gave my lashes good length and extreme volume so that my lashes did look as though I was wearing false lashes. I have millions of mascaras that I need to use up before I buy any more but I definitely would repurchase this one, but I would make sure that I purchased the proper full size product next time. The pitfalls of Ebay, hey!!!
A sample of the Garnier Miracle Skin cream was sent to me through the post, and it was only a tiny sample so I wanted to see how many applications I could get out of it. I was really impressed that I got 5 applications of the skin cream. It was lovely to apply to the skin and sank straight in, my skin immediately felt plumper and healthier. I really enjoyed using this and will be purchasing this again in the future.
Last of all, I finished up the Sudocrem skincare cream, that I was very kindly sent to review a few months back. I have used it off and on and have found it essential in my house, for those days when my skin has been very dry or Daniel has fallen over and grazed his knees, and this has really helped to help him feel better when he has been crying. "The magic cream" as he used to call it was really good, and I will be repurchasing this to keep in my bathroom cupboard at all times.

Well, that was this months empties. I hope you enjoyed having a root around in my rubbish bin, let me know in the comments, the types of products you finish up the most, mine is definitely dental products as you can see from above.

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about the True Match foundation, I absolutely love it and I think it rivals some high-end foundations. I didn't like the EverPure range when I tried it though, as it wasn't nourishing enough for my hair, but I loved the Ever Riche formula.

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...