Tuesday, 21 October 2014

The Autumn Tag

Don't you just love this time of year? All the pretty colours of the trees and walking and crunching through all the fallen leaves. I thought today would be a perfect opportunity to do The Autumn Tag that is doing the rounds. So here we go!

1) What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?
I would have to say Pumpkin Spice Latte is my favourite. I always have at least one at this time of the year, although I am not supposed to now because of me trying to get healthy. But they just taste so nice, especially with the whipped cream on top. YUM.

2)Accessories, what do you opt for, scarves, gloves or boots?
All three definitely. I have to keep warm, as my body gets cold extremely easily, and it is very dangerous with my condition if I get too cold, as I cannot control my body temperature now I am on this special medication, so have to wrap up warm at all times.

 3)Music - What is your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really listen to music that much anymore, if I do it is normally what Daniel listens to on his ipad.

4)What is your favourite scent for this time of year?
I do not stick to certain perfumes for certain times of year, I just wear what I fancy on any given day. Lately though I have been loving Britney Spear's Fantasy.

5)Candles, which scents will you be burning this season?
Definitely Cinnamon Stick (which is my all time favourite anyway), Salted Caramel, and Spiced Orange. I love them as I am a little addicted to Yankee Candles, and try to make sure I have plenty of back ups of them, so I never run out.

6)What do you love most about Autumn?
Definitely being able to snuggle up with a blanket, reading a nice book, and enjoying a lovely hot chocolate, watching the rain pour down outside.

7)Favourite make up look.
This month I have been enjoying using all the orange/brown shades on my eyes with a deep berry lip. I have been using Mac's Rebel lipstick or Rimmel's 107 Wine lipstick to do this. Jet black lashes also finish off the look, with back liner to define the eyes too.

8)What are you looking forward to most about Autumn?
Having family days with my son, carving a pumpkin with him, and making Halloween cupcakes.

Well, that was it. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post all about Autumn, and I tag everyone of you that reads this, to do it too. Let me know in the commenst below if you do, do it and then I can pop along to your blog to read your answers.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...