Thursday, 2 October 2014

What Is Your Beauty Number?

As many of my regular readers will know, I love a good tag blog post and so when I saw this on the lovely Abigail's blog (Tuesdays Girl, http://tuesdaysgirl.blogspot.co.uk) I just knew I would have to try this one for myself.

On Twitter there was a tweet doing the rounds stating that the average woman uses 12 products a day and that is not just on the face, it includes all products, deodorant, moisturiser etc etc. So I wanted to see what my beauty number actually turns out to be, so lets get started.

1)Shampoo -L'Oreal Elvive Pure
2)Conditioner- L'Oreal Elvive Pure
3)Body Wash- The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub
4)Body Lotion-Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter
5)Deodorant- Mitchum Deodorant Stick
6)Toothpaste-Sensodyne Pronamel
7)Mouthwash-Sensodyne Pronamel
8)Moisturiser- Clean and Clear moisturiser
9)Primer-Rimmel Fix and Protect
10)Foundation-Dior Airflash
11)Concealer-Maybelline Age Rewind
12)Powder-Maybelline Matte Maker
13)Eyeshadow primer- Mac's Soft Ochre
14) Eyeshadow- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
15)Eyeliner-Maybelline Gel liner
16)-Mascara-Mac's Haute And Naughty Lash
17)Bronzer-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
18)Lipstick-Urban Decay's Native
19)Setting Spray-Mac's Fix Plus
20)Perfume-Philosophy's Amazing Grace
21)Make up Remover- Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water
22)Night Cream- Origins Ginzing Night cream

My Beauty Number is 22!!!

A little bit over the predicted 12, wouldn't you agree? I hope you have enjoyed this post, and please pop over to Abigail's blog, and show her some love as I think her blog is amazing. Let me know in the comments what your beauty number is.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...