Wednesday, 15 October 2014

What's In My Bathroom?

Today, I thought I would talk all about the products that I have at the moment in my bathroom. I often talk about the makeup in my Glossybox, or makeup unit, but I never mention the products I am currently using that are stored in my bathroom, so that is what this post is all about. The floral unit I got at Dunelm Mill a couple of years ago, and I love it, it is quite shabby chic in appearance and I love anything vintagey looking.

This L'Oreal Ever Pure range is my current shampoo and conditioner, which I am ever so close to finishing up now, the poor tubes are being squeezed to death as you can tell from the state of the tubes.

I know, I have lots of bottles of conditioner in my bathroom, but I have put them there to remind me that I do not need any more. For some unknown reason, when ever I go on a shopping trip I buy conditioner, and I really have loads of them. I have even more of them stored in my bedroom cabinet, so these random bottles need to be used up next.
If you have read yesterdays blog, you will have read all about how Daniel was very proud to have used up his last Spiderman shower gel, and to have it included in my September Empties post, and here is his second bottle that we are now trying to use up at a faster rate as it took him 10 months to use up the last one!!!!


The Wilkinson Naturals is my current tool for shaving my legs. I really like it as it has the moisturising strips to help avoid those nasty nicks and cuts I normally get. But sometimes I have been using this Gilette shaving gel to ensure that the razor just glides over my skin. I hate cuts on my ankle bone as they hurt so bad, so I will really over cover my skin to doubly make sure of no cuts.

*As I hang my head in shame, yes, that is correct, yet more shampoo and conditioner. I know, I know I have a serious shampoo and conditioner addiction problem, I have vowed not to buy any more until, at least...... next month, maybe..... okay, okay I will try for a couple of months but then I will definitely need some more by then.
OH MY WORD!!! Someone please send in the hair police now as I need a total rehab in the no buying of conditioners. I know this one is slightly different in that it is a conditioning masque and so I will use it more for treating my hair then just rubbing the ends of my hair with it, then letting the conditioner run down the plughole. I leave this on my hair for a good 15-30 minutes and it really helps me to keep my hair in good condition.


I am really loving my body scrubs at the moment, I have The Body Shops body scrubs in Raspberry and Blueberry and The Sanctuary Salt Scrub. I will warn you though, with the Body Shop ones you do have to really scrub the bath after as the little granules get everywhere, not so much with the Sanctuary one though, a quick swill with the shower head, and all the tiny granules wash away. The Sanctuary scrub is so lovely and really moisturises super well, as it contains lovely oils, and your skin feels really soft and supple.

The Simple moisturising face wash is a great wash for getting your face clean of all that make up you have been wearing during the day. It is fragrance free and so it is fine if you accidentally get some into your eyes, it wont irritate too harshly. I have been using this facial wash for months and it is still going strong.
This is the toothpaste and mouthwash that we are using currently.Don't you just love the way Daniel's toothbrush matches up with his shower gel.

Well, that was a little peep into what is in my bathroom?Let me know in the comments if you use any of the same products as me, or if you are a shampoo/conditioneraholic like me.

Till next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...