Saturday, 25 October 2014

Zoella Beauty Products Review

I have been a huge fan of YouTube for the last 5 years and have been watching and admiring lots of famous beauty vloggers such as PixiWoo, Tanya Burr, Dulce Candy, Sprinkle Of Glitter, and Zoella. They are all so inspirational at what they do, they make their videos fun to watch but really informative at the same time. So it has been so amazing to see Tanya Burr launch her own beauty line and now incredibly Zoella has done the same but with bathing products instead of the nail polishes and lipglosses that Tanya brought out. Zoella is so natural and funny in front of the camera, and never seems as if she feels like she is talking down to you, like some "big" youtubers have done. I tried to get my hands on all of Zoella's range when it was launched.so that I could bring you a full range review but unfortunately because of the popularity that Zoella has, a lot of the products sold out straight away. I managed to get my hands on the cutest make up bag EVER, the bath and shower cream, and the body lotion.
Just look at that little face, isn't he just adorable. IThe case is really well made, and is easily cleaned if any make up accidentally gets spilled on it. I will admit, when I first purchased the products and they arrived at my house, I opened both the shower cream and the body lotion and I was really not impressed. I thought they were going to smell really strong and girly, but I could hardly smell anything at all.
The bottle is huge, and you get 400mls of the bath and shower cream, so this will last so long that it is well worth the money. I then, over the next few days tested it out and the fragrance really came out more when I used it in the shower. It is a beautiful fresh, clean scent that I think both teenagers and older ladies would love. I thought that maybe me being in my mid 30's may find this geared more for the younger girls but no, I really like the fragrance and it really foamed up and had a beautiful frothy lather when used on my sponge. It left my skin feeling really clean and refreshed. Now for the absolute MUST HAVE product from this range that any lady/girl needs in their shower/bathing collection................ THE BODY LOTION
I love, love, love this body lotion. This is a stand out product for me as it just leaves my skin beautifully soft. Don't get me wrong this is one thick body lotion, so if you don't like a lotion that you have to wait to sink into the skin before you can get dressed (I normally hate these types of lotions) you won't like this. I love it. It does go onto the skin and leaves a white film that you have to blend in, but I don't mind as my skin just felt so smooth, and moisturised that I just adore it, and I know for a fact I will be repurchasing more as soon as this runs out. I definitely want to try the fizz bar, the candle and I want to get the green make up bag that was released as part of this collection too, so in the future will be reviewing these for you as well.

So, my final thoughts on the Zoella products. I love them, I think the packaging is beautiful and elegant. The bath and shower cream is very nice, and the body lotion, I urge everybody to go out and get as it is a must buy. You can buy the Zoella range from the Superdrug website and in the bigger Superdrug stores . I hope you have enjoyed my review on these products. Let me know in the comments if you have purchased any products from the collection and what you think of them.

Till next time.


8 comments:

  1. the make up bag is just adorable! i love the colours of all of her products very simple yet pretty! i need to get my hands on some of these products!

    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. They are really nice. I was dubious at first, but the body lotion is a must. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it just so cute? As soon as I saw it it reminded me of you straight away xx

      Delete
  3. I REALLY want to get something from Zoella's beauty range. :D I'm tempted by one of the wash bags for when I go on holiday too. :P

    I can see me buying lots of goodies from the range for a Christmas present for one of my friends as she loves Zoella. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely get something. The was bags are so cute. I am really thinking of getting the green one too now . They would be amazing presents for your friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your recommendation I will be purchasing some zoella goodies today. That fizz bar will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know what that one is like. Hope you like them now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...