Saturday, 1 November 2014

Mememe Cosmetics And Their Amazing Goody Bag

This past Sunday I was lucky enough to be invited to a FABB bloggers event, held at The Custard Factory. There was a lot of amazing brands there showcasing the wonderful products that they sell. We were able to talk to the people from behind the brand and learn about the products and how they are made, and the ingredients used.One of the brands there was Mememe Cosmetics. They had an amazing display of their products, here are just a couple of photos to illustrate how lovely the products all looked.


Whilst at the stand, I was lucky enough to speak to Tia, who told me more about the range and their background and was handing out goody bags to everyone. Because the event was so busy, with so much to see, and people to speak to, I didn't really pay much attention to the goody bag until I got home and all I can say is WoW!!!! So many products to look at and try and I am so impressed with the products. First up was a scented candle, and you know how I love my candles, so this will be getting plenty of use.

It smells quite luxurious and spicy, totally perfect for a pamper evening, and I can't wait to use it. Next out of the bag was a MeMeMe Satin lip creme in the shade Ruby Rich 06. I totally adore this colour, and I know I will be getting so much use out of it in the coming weeks. It is a true classic red, like the old Hollywood starlets used to wear.It does have a scent to it, but nothing too offputting or strong. It is very creamy to apply and does not drag on the lips, and is very moisturising, because it has the added benefits of vitamin E and shea butter added into the ingredients.



Out of the goody bag next was a dew pot, which is a cream eyeshadow. I love cream shadows as they can either be used as an eyeshadow base, for a normal eyeshadow to be applied on top of, or they can be used as a stand alone shadow.Don't you just love multi use products?as you are getting more product for your money. The colour I recieved is a gorgeous silvery blue, and will look great for any wintery looks I want to create.

Out next was a mascara. I have to say I love the packaging that all the Mememe Cosmetics products are in, just looks so classy and elegant, and more expensive than they are.

It is a lengthening mascara, and has fibres in it to create that length and volume. It is a really nice mascara, and one I will definitely be wearing a lot. I will say the one thing I did happen to notice, was that it has quite a strong fragrance to it, and so may not be suitable for people with sensitive eyes. In the bag also, was a nail buffer and an emery board, which are great additions to any girls make up bag.

The bag felt like a Mary Poppins bag, and the products just kept coming and coming, we were so lucky to receive so many great things. Up next was a tinted moisturiser in the colour Beige Blush 02. The tube contains 30 mls of product and will last good amount of time. When using this, I straight away noticed how silky the product felt when I was buffing it into my skin. I have applied it with my fingers, a beauty blender, and a Real Techniques Foundation brush, and each time, it applied really well.As with other products I have tried from their range, this contains an SPF 15, which is a real bonus.It does not contain any alcohol and is fragrance free which is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Then there was a boxed blush, which is very, very similar to the Benefit boxed blushes, and comes complete with a brush to apply the product with.

It is a beautiful product, I will say that you have to apply a little more than normal as it is such a delicate pink, so if you like a light blush than this is perfect for you. It does look beautiful on the cheeks though and for me is exactly like a Benefit blush but cheaper in price..Yes, there is still more to come, next was a face cream called Seventh Heaven. It is encased in a beautiful plastic tub, so it is perfect for travelling with.It also comes with a plastic stopper to ensure the face cream does not leak or spill out of the tub. It is very silky, and is quite sweetly scented with lime, lemon, orange and mandarin. You can either apply it before putting on your make up, or just wear it alone.

I have saved the best till last. At first glance I thought  it was just a simple old lip gloss, like every brand has in their range. How wrong could I be? The lipgloss is called "Light Me Up" which I thought was just the name, but it wasn't. As you undo the lid, an actual white light comes on to help you apply the gloss a little easier.The applicator is a doe foot shape which allows the lipgloss  to apply smoothly. I recieved a milky pink shade,which shimmers and gleams in the light.It has such a pretty shine to it. and is not sticky at all.

I am so excited to say that I have a huge offer for you, my loyal readers that if you visit www.mememecosmetics.com and would like to purchase something I have a voucher code which is mememe25 and you will get 25% off whatever you buy. All you need to do when you are ready to checkout is just type in the code.

I just want to say thankyou to Mememe Cosmetics for all the products I received in my goody bag. The products I totally love, high end products for a drugstore price range. I intend to be purchasing more from their website very soon and really increase my Mememe collection.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the products and hope you take advantage of the discount code available. Let me know what you get if you do decide to purchase anything.

Till next time,





11 comments:

  1. These all look amazing!
    I've never used MeMeMe before but I'm definitely going to have to give them a try!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try them, especially as you have the discount code above. Let me know what you get xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi doll!
    it looks so amazing!
    big colection!
    amazing stylish taste!
    so let me know if we can follow each other for keep in touch :)
    I always follow back :)
    have a great day :*
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blusher looks so pretty. that's a generous amount of products, how nice

    Hope xx
    hopecoyne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous colour, I totally love it. They were very kind to give us these products. They are great additions to any beauty collection.

      Delete
  5. That lipstick and eyeshadow looks amazing! You lucky girl receiving such a great goody bag! :)

    Dovile
    Http://www.dovilefashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were very lucky. The lipstick is so pretty and just great for Xmas parties.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous beauty products! Love them all :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin, dear?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby Red is such a pretty shade. Such a great goody bag

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...