Friday, 28 November 2014

November 2014 Favourites

This month I have basically been wearing and using the same things. As explained before in a previous post, I had been feeling very low and in a "I cant be bothered mood". So I just tried to stick to the same products as I just didnt want to be hunting through drawers and boxes of make up all over the place. In the shower I have just been using this huge bottle of Soap And Glory's Orangeasm and Lush's Snow Fairy. Mainly the Soap and Glory in the mornings as it is so fruity and  really wakes you up in those dark, miserable mornings. This huge bottle will last me forever and looks really pretty on the bathroom shelf.
Another reason I love this shower gel, is because of the pump dispenser. It may be only a small factor but for someone like me who has arthritis and struggles to open lids and squeeze tubes, a pump really helps and makes using products a real breeze. For body lotion, I have only used this a couple of times, but I LOVE it, and it is the Sanctuary Comforting Night Butter. You are supposed to only use it at night to help you relax and fall asleep easier, but I have used it in the morning and it has been lovely every time.

It is a rich, thick consistency and really applies nicely without leaving your skin sticky and uncomfortable. It smells so nice and really makes putting on a body lotion a nice experience as if you are really treating your skin to a pampering session. I have enjoyed using these products as they have really been helping me to relax and not get anxious so much, and helping me feel better about myself. Lately, I have just been wearing a very neutral nude lip, as I just did not want anything to attract people's attention to me and so I have been wearing Mac's Creme De Nude lipstick. This lipstick is just so easy to apply and does not take any real effort at application. one quick swipe and you are good to go.
With my perfume, I have been relying on either Britney Spear's Fantasy or my Juicy Couture perfume. If you remember last year when I first started blogging, the Juicy Couture bottle was nearly full, and so I made it one of my tasks for this year  to wear this as much as possible, so I got some good use out of it, because I have so many perfumes, that are just sitting in my drawer, that I really want to start getting some use out of them.

Look, it is nearly at the bottom!! I'm sad I know but I feel a great sense of accomplishment when I have used up a whole product.My go to eyeshadow palette has been the Stila In The Light palette, I have been loving all the neutral shades in it. I have been mostly wearing the brown matte shades, but a couple of times I used the shimmery shadows at the bottom row of the palette, and recieved some nice comments on how lovely my make up looked.
Sorry about how messy the palette looks, but at least you can tell I use it a lot. Now onto my mascara, and yes you have guessed it I am going to be talking about my Younique 3D Fibre Lash Mascara. It is a fantastic product, and I have worn it ever since. It is a great product, and have really been enjoying it. Everyone who I has bought it, has also raved about it too. There are two tubes in the case, one is a transplanting gel which you apply to your lashes first, and then immediately while the gel is still wet, is to apply a THIN layer of the fibres (which is the second tube in the case) and then seal with another coat of the transplanting gel. Then you can apply as many layers as you want to get the desired effect, but I have only ever used 2 layers of it, and my lashes have looked fantastic. If you would like to own your own mascara and try it for yourself, please visit www. youniqueproducts.com/zoearcher.
I hope you have had a fab November and let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them.

Love and Hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...