Friday, 5 December 2014

My Nextmas Wishlist

If you are anything like me, then you are a bit of a shopaholic. I love shopping for anything, food, Make up, Shoes you name it, I will shop for it. and there is nothing that I like doing more than  browsing retail websites, seeing what gorgeous goodies are to be had. Now, one of those websites that I LOVE going to is the Next website. Not only do they sell gorgeous clothes and shoes, but they have a lovely kids wear range, and homeware section too. So on that theme, and with the Xmas festivities soon upon us I thought I would show you some of the lovelies that I have put on my wishlist that Santa may give me on Xmas morning. I mean, just look at that gorgeous jumper, I just love the Robin, happily dancing away and I would love to wear this on Xmas day. It is £22 and a total bargain if you ask me. (816-922) order code.

My second choice on my list is some pyjamas. You all know how I adore pyjama sets, and really I have too many already, but these are adorable, and were screaming out to me from the computer screen.
They have snowmen all over, how cute are they? And just perfect for lounging in when you have eaten too much turkey and Xmas pudd. These are £32 (945-202) order code.

Can a girl have too many handbags???? I think not, and this one is gorgeous.
This bag is so versatile. You could wear it over your shoulder as it has the long strap, you could even wear it across the body to leave your hands free for carrying all those Sales carrier bags, or you can just use the bag with the two handles over your wrist. The material looks so soft and flexible too, so wont be too rigid and I'm sure will house plenty of things that you need to carry around with you from place to place. It costs a bargainous £25!! Which is amazing when you think what other designer bags in this style go for. The order code is (673-747).

With this really cold weather we have been having lately, a hat is essential and this beautiful wooly cream beanie which is only £14 will make you look warm and fashionable all at the same time. Whether you decide to wear it shopping or on a night out with your friends, it will tick all the boxes for every kind of outfit.
Those evenings out are always so tricky to decide on what sort of jacket to wear over your beautiful cocktail dress, or gorgeous top and trousers, well I found a jacket, that I want sooooo badly, and is bang on trend. It is a stunning coat, and has my name written all over it.
The price is a little more than the other items I have shown you, but this coat will last for season to season and I would get so much wear out of it. Dressed up or dressed down, I am sure it would look just beautiful with anything you choose to wear with it. It is £75 and the item code is (941-136)

For me, unfortunately because of my arthritis I cannot wear all of the beautiful high heels that are around, and so I try to look out for eyecatching flats that will make a statement with any outfit that I choose to wear and these leopard print slipper point shoes are gorgeous and would look lovely when worn with the coat above.
Aren't they just the cutest pair of flats you have seen? They would look lovely with a smart pair of black trousers and plain top. They are £45, which I will say is a little pricey for a pair of flats, but as they are this cute, I am willing to pay the cost. The order code is 937-737. Last of all is a perfume set. When you have got a gorgeous outfit on or you have just got out of the bath/shower you want to put on a fragrance that will really make you feel nice and "put together". Thats how I feel when I apply perfume and body lotion anyway, and this little "Just Pink"gift set from Next really stood out to me, as looking really feminine and girly.

Look at all the different bottles you get in this set for £20. A totall bargain alert. I would be totally thrilled if I found this underneath my Xmas tree on Christmas morning. The order code is 684-159.
Well, that is my Xmas Wishlist from Next. I hope you have enjoyed browsing through some of my picks, let me know if you shop at Next and what you suggest I should look out for on my next haul.

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. OOO I do love a bit of next, I've got my wishlist to make when I have a sec and I just know I'll want everything! Loving your picks, the fluffy coat and leopard print shoes look lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...