Saturday, 27 December 2014

Review: Mememe Cosmetics The Ultimate Plum Palette*

If you have been a reader of mine for a while, you will know that I have been very lucky to have been given some products from Mememe Cosmetics for review. I love Mememe Cosmetics and their products are outstanding quality for money. When I was sent this product from the company I was absolutely thrilled as I love eyeshadows and palettes. These are my weakness and what I spend the most money on and what catches my eye the most.

There are 8 colours in total to choose from and really are fantastic for a dark smokey eye.The colours are all really pretty in the palette and range from quite pale neutrals to pinks and purples to a sparkly grey and black. The shadows are very soft and buttery to apply, but when applied too harshly they can blend away into nothing so be careful with your blending. The palette also comes with a dual ended eyeshadow brush, and a mirror incorporated into the lid, and so perfect for using whilst on the go.

There are 3 matte shades which are great for blending the shades into the crease, and then 5 shimmery shades to catch and reflect the light, perfect for this party season.

I have found that the shadows do swatch darker than what they appeared in the palette, and so a very light hand is needed when using the different colours. I did get a little fallout but that is easily remedied with a tiny swipe of a baby wipe or a little loose powder swept under the eyes to remove the excess shadow. This palette is £13.50 on www.mememecosmetics.com For 8 eyeshadows this is great value for money, and I recommend you visiting their website to check out their other products they have on sale too.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know if you treat yourself to this palette.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...