Sunday, 25 January 2015

January 2014 Glossybox Review

I am a little behind with this review. It should have been up last week, but you know how life gets anyway on with the review. January's box came in its traditional pink and black packaging, very chic and elegant looking and looks great if you want to give the subscription as a gift for someone. This months box is all themed around a "Fresh Start" as it is the start of 2015.Also, an amazing bonus to this month's products is that they are ALL full sizes, and no samples, so that it is great to see, as sometimes, it can be a little on the disappointing side to see samples included in the box.Inside,it came with it's usual cards detailing what goodies, lay inside for you to try.

Then underneath were the 5 products that I was given.
The first thing out was a revitalising face toner by the brand Kueshi Natural and Pleasant Cosmetics. I have never heard of this brand before but the toner is to rebalance your skin with natural ingredients including calendula, chamomile, and aloe vera. It is great that there are so many natural products in this toner and I look forward to trying this out for you. I will say though that on opening the bottle, the fragrance is incredibly strong, so I would say to be very careful if you have sensitive skin.This is priced at £10.70 for 200mls.
I was absolutely thrilled when I saw that one of my favourite British brands Mememe Cosmetics had an eyeliner included in the box. I recieved the one in Clay which is a deep brown shade. This shade was chosen as it suits all eye shades and is a day to night staple. You can wear it on the waterline or smudged under the bottom lashes for a more smoky look. This is priced at £4.00 from the Mememe Cosmetics website.
A lovely looking colour luxe powder blush came out next from the brand Nicka K New York. It is in a faux metal pot and comes with a soft powder puff applicator. I recieved the shade Romantic which is a corally pink shade and will look lovely in the summer months. This is £8.00 from their website.You get 5g of product too, which will last you an awfully long time, as a tiny amount goes such a long way.

Then a highlighting gel was next from Jelly Pong Pong cosmetics. It is in a tube and is a fun, young brand aimed at the younger beauty lovers. It is great for anyone with problem skin as it is oil free, which I love as I hate the thought of putting  pure oil on my skin. It is packed with pearlescent shiny pigments that catch the light, giving your face a beautiful glow. You get 15 grams of product for £10.
Last of all was a lip balm, which was 100 % organic and really sweet tasting from all the super rich fruits and berries in it. It really leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturised which is what I am needing in this really cold spell we are having at the moment. The balm gives such a pretty sheen to the lips and is perfect for wearing to work every day.
This is priced at 5 Euros.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post all about this months Glossybox. Let me know in the comments below if you are subscribed to any monthly boxes and if you recommend them.

Till next time,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...