Thursday, 1 January 2015

My 2015 Resolutions

I wanted to write this post to talk about my goals and ambitions for 2015. This past year has brought so many new challenges and positive things into my life, that I have kind of surprised myself. Over the past 4 years I have struggled to find myself and find meaning to my life other than being a mom to Daniel. But the last 12 months I have really fought to bring my inner "ME" out and put myself out there, meeting new people, and going to new places that I have never been to before. It has been so exciting and rewarding being able to meet people from make up companies and discuss my favourite topic being Beauty and cosmetics. I love being with other fellow other make up lovers and just talking brands and products.I have made so many friends and it has just been amazing and fun.

So in 2015, I want to carry on working hard and trying to produce more detailed blogs, that you all want to read. The photography has really blossomed and improved with the help of my partner who takes all of my photos for me, as I am just too unsteady to hold the camera still enough to get a decent photo. I am finding it quite a challenge though to not overspend every month, so I am going to attempt to have a monthly budget for new products and so then just write reviews about products already in my collection. I am going to try and do more outfits of the day, but I find it a little hard to relax and pose in front of the camera. I really need to focus on the products that I already own, as I literally have hundreds to choose from.

Another area I want to work on is my health and fitness. I am proud of what I have already achieved in my weight loss journey so far, but now I want to stay on the right track and lose even more. I still feel very conscious when I enter clothing stores and see tiny thin girls choosing things and I feel like I should not even be in there, so I still am very body conscious. I want to try and eat more fruit and vegetables and eat much more raw types of foods, as they are so much better for us than the processed foods available to us at every corner. Please dont get me wrong, I am no angel and I do still indulge because there is still the cake addict bursting to get out, but I am really trying to lock her deep down inside. I want to go swimming a lot more, and try a little more walking but because of my illness it still is very hard to do a lot of exercise but I am going to try. I want to eat more protein based foods and less sugar, you would be so surprised at what foods a lot of sugar is in without you even knowing that they are bad for you.

I will try to update you on how I am doing regularly. I am becoming a lot more organised with the help of my Filofax and planners, and making lists. There is a strange pleasure for me in being able to tick off things I have accomplished on my list of things to do every day. If you would like I could do posts on recipes I have cooked and how I try to organise my life. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see posts like these.

Another area I would like to improve is my skincare regimen, especially my morning routine. Although I said last year that I wanted to work on my skincare, I still have not really perfected it, and there are still days when I , gasp! Shock! horror! don't take my make up off at night. I know, I know, as a beauty blogger I should know better, so, I am going to work on this as best I can.

Well, those are my goals and aspirations for this year. Please let me know in the comments what yours are, I really hope you have enjoyed this post and lets all look forward to an amazing 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...