Sunday, 18 January 2015

Review: Glam Glow SuperMud Clearing Treatment

As you will have read in my previous posts, I am really trying to look after my skin more. I am trying to make sure I clean off my make up every night, as in the past I haven't been too good at this and my skin has suffered. I try to moisturise my face every day, but it is hard when you are in a rush to get out the door every morning, but using the Mememe Cosmetics moisturiser is helping me as it is such a beautiful product to use. The next thing in my weekly routine I want to try and use a facial mask every Sunday,as I am going to try to make this my weekly pamper night. I have used the normal sachet masks that are quite inexpensive and this Glamglow face mask has been raved about from everyone in the blogging and You Tube communities, so I really wanted to try it out for myself. The product was first made in Hollywood, California and is designed to help clear up and blemishes or breakouts you may be suffering from. I always thought that this product could only be purchased in the USA and so didn't really look into getting it. But then when I was browsing the Marks and Spencer website, I noticed that they were selling this mask and I just knew I had to get it, and am I so glad that I did.
I will admit, that when I first opened the pot, I did get a little bit worried as to how the mask looked, but when you think about it, it is mud, so what did I think it was going to look like, lol. The jar comes with a plastic stopper to keep the product fresher for longer, and to stop it from drying up in the jar. The mask does have a strong minty/antiseptic smell which I love, it is kind of like the smell of mint chocolate after eights that you get at Christmas time. It really smells good and feels cold on the skin when you apply it with your fingertips. I just applied a thin layer all over my face paying special attention to my T zone area as that is where I tend to get the most blemishes. I paid special attention not to get it too near my eyes, and made sure that the layer I applied was more or less even.
The mask looks black in the jar, but when applying it, I noticed that it is deep green in colour and as it sets it turns a pale green and so you know when the mask is totally set and when to begin removing it. To wash the mask off I just used a muslin cloth and some warm water, and just began wiping the mask away. The mask rinsed away really easily, and left my face feeling really smooth and extra clean. My skin did look brighter and cleaner and I did feel as though I had had a spa facial. I am really enjoying the Glam Glow mask, and will be using it every Sunday for my pamper session. To get this product you can buy it in Marks and Spencers stores, or on the Marks and Spencers website. You get 34 grams of product in the jar and is £45.00. I will admit that it is very expensive for a face mask, but the jar will last me for ages, and it really left my skin feeling soft and renewed. It is great for a real luxurious treat.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and feel free to let me know in the comments which facial mask you have used in the past, or are using at the moment.

Love and Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...