Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Review:Mememe Seventh Heaven Enriched Moisturising Facebase

Today, I thought I would post a review on a product that was given to me as part of a goody bag at a recent bloggers meet I went to, and the product is Mememe Cosmetics Seventh Heaven Enriched Moisturising Facebase, i.e moisturiser. I love Mememe Cosmetics and have tried a lot of their products, and to receive a moisturiser was really nice as I had only previously tried the cosmetics line. First off, their packaging is really chic looking and stylish. The moisturiser comes in a plastic jar  and contains 30 mls of product. Here is the product description from the back of the packaging

"Rich yet lightweight this moisturising facebase is enriched with shea butter, vitamin A and beta carotene  to rejuvenate, nourish and hydrate skin. Active nutrients and extracts work to brighten, smooth, and even out skin tone to prime and create the perfect base for make up application"

This product for me, is pure luxury. The creme is definitely a thicker consistence than most moisturisers I have tried, and blending it out onto the skin is so easy and sinks into the skin so quickly, that you dont have to wait for it to dry for a long time as you do have to do sometimes. It smells so delicious and fruity as it contains the scent of the zest of lemon, lime, orange and mandarin. It really helps to awaken you on these dark, frosty mornings we have been having lately.


The jar comes with a plastic stopper so this enables the cream to keep fresher for longer. Because this moisturiser is of such a thick consistency, you only need to use such a tiny amount, this jar will  last me forever!! I have been using it for 3 weeks non stop and have not even got a quarter of the way down the jar. I have worn this cream underneath my makeup, but also when I have not been going out at all, I have just worn it on it's own to really help my skin feel moisturised. Another reason why I have loved this cream is because I have noticed that my foundation is really staying put a lot longer when I am using it as a basefor my make up to sit on. I totally am in love with this product and when this jar runs out I will definitely be heading over to the Mememe Cosmetics website to order myself some more. On the website this jar is priced at the really reasonable price of £15.00. Such a great price for an outstanding product. I definitely recommend everyone to try this and let me know what you think of it too.

Till next time,

*Just to make myself clear Mememe Cosmetics have not asked me to review this product for them, and I am not being compensated in any way for writing this post. But I did get this for free, as stated in the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...