Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Cute Blog Award

I can't believe this but my tiny little blog has been nominated for the Cute Blog Award. Thankyou Anna for the nomination. You should definitely check her blog www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk She is such a lovely lady, and her blog is all about planning and journalling and everything arty. In receiving this award I have to answer some questions that have been set, then tell you all something that you probably don't know about me, and then nominate some fellow bloggers who deserve the "Cute Blog Award".So, now onto the questions.

1) What is your go to make up brand?
Well, at the moment, I am on a no buy and so am currently "shopping my stash" and using many different brands, but I guess MAC are my favourite, as their products are just really good quality and last for ages.

2)What is your favourite fashion trend?
I am really not a fashionable lady, I am more than happy in joggers and hoodies. But I do love my Converse trainers and would like to own another pair, as I only have one white classic pair, and would like a Navy pair. They are just so comfy and virtually go with everything. So I am glad that they are so "in" at the moment.

3)What is your favourite dessert?
Rhubarb Crumble and Custard. Although I have not had any for months as I am on a diet, but I love any fruit pie/crumble and custard.

4)What is your favourite colour?
Pink, definitely. If I could, I would have my house all florally, pink and girly.

5)What is your middle name?
Lisa

6)What is the last song you listened to?
"Let It Go" by Idina Menzel. Sorry, but Frozen obsessed at the moment,lol.

7)Dogs or cats?
I am absolutely a dog lover. I am absolutely petrified of cats, they frighten me to death and if I see one walking down the road, I have to cross over to get away from it. I know people will think it is weird but cats just scare me so much.

Right, now onto something you probably don't know about me. Well, as you know I suffer with Ankylosing Spondylitis (form of arthritis) and Fibromyalgia. Due to the pain and not being able to move very well, I now have to inject myself fortnightly with Humira, which is really helping me being able to stand and walk around. If ever they stop me from having these injections, then it would be only a matter of months before I would be either permanently on crutches or in a wheelchair.

Thankyou for reading my post, I hope you have enjoyed it, and I now nominate these following people for the Cute Blog Award.Please check them out as they are really lovely ladies, and let them know I sent you over there.

Hayley from www.teapartybeauty.com
Louise from www.kinderhealthandbeauty.com 
Katrina from www.beautrina.com

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...