Monday, 9 February 2015

First Impression: Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight

This sample of the Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight moisturiser was sent to me a few weeks back in my Sephora haul. I love Philosophy products and have tried their shower gels and body lotions in the past and have totally enjoyed using them. I am also using my Amazing Grace perfume that I purchased 2 years ago, in the big TSV set from QVC, and I am in love with the delicate scent of that. So when I saw that whilst I was checking out my Sephora haul, that I could try a sample of their night moisturiser, I just knew I had to give it a go. As you will imagine, being only a sachet of the sample, which is only 0.07oz,there was not a whole lot of product in there, but I did manage to get 2 nights worth of usage out of it, which was good for a sample size product.

The product claims that it is an age resetting, anti wrinkle moisturiser. Now with only having enough to use for only two nights I cannot say whether it was age resetting as you would need to at least use a full size of the product to test that theory out. The cream was very silky in texture and seemed to really sink into the skin nicely. After applying all over my face, and down my neck, after a while, I did get the sensation that I had definitely applied something to my face, as it felt quite heavy on the skin. Not greasy, but just I was aware that the cream was there, so maybe that was just the effect of the cream doing it's magic. I did like the moisturiser and enjoyed the two nights that I was able to use it.

Another great plus to the product is that it does not contain any sulphates which being a chemical, can be quite harmful and damaging to the skin, so if you want a more natural night time moisturiser then this one would be a great choice for you.

Now, a downside to this product is that it is extremely expensive, for me at least. To buy a 2oz tub of this night time moisturiser is $60 from the Sephora website. I could not afford that, being a single mom,and so for me repurchasing it would be out of the question, but it was a lovely indulgence to try out the sample for a couple of evenings.

I hope you have enjoyed this first impressions post, Let me know in the comments if you have tried this product and what you thought of it.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...