Sunday, 1 February 2015

My New Rimmel Kate Lipsticks

Rimmel have long been a favourite brand of mine and have just constantly been bringing out fantastic products for many years. It is a trusted drugstore brand that delivers quality products for an amazing low price. I love their Stay Matte powder, and their Scandaleyes mascara and their foundations, but the one type of product that I love the most are their lipsticks, especially since collaboration with Kate Moss. I have their bright red shade in 01 and wear it so much and is a dupe (in my opinion) for Mac's Ruby Woo. So when my local Boots store recieved new shades of the lipsticks, I just knew I had to purchase them, and the shades are just perfect for the Sping and Summer months coming up.
The first shade I picked up was no 28.


Isn't it just the prettiest pink shade? These lipsticks are so creamy to apply on the lips and have the traditional Rimmel taste/smell, which I really like. Reminds me of when I used to play with my grandmothers lipsticks when I was a little girl. This lipstick has such a pretty delicate sheen to it, and just looks simply lovely. The next lipstick was no 32.


Now this shade is a gorgeous peach with a little tinge of terracotta to it, a really unique shade. This colour is totally matte and very pigmented and would look really pretty with a smokey eye look. If you wanted it to look a little more glossy, you could always add a little slick of gloss over the top of the colour.Then the last shade that I picked up,no 30, is a beautiful dark berry wine colour.


It is such an incredible pretty colour. This is great just now to wear to brighten up these dark mornings but will definitely come into it's own around Autumn time. This is definitely the epitome of a fall, winter berry lip. These lipsticks take absolutely no effort to build up the pigmentation and colour and are truly beautiful products and I love the formula of them. They last a really good amount of time, even when I have been eating and drinking, They don't tend to transfer a lot as well, but to make sure the colour lasts even longer I tend to apply a layer, blot with tissue, apply another layer and then blot again. This really ensures the longevity of the lipsticks. Overall I am so pleased I was able to pick these shades up and definitely recommend them to all of you. Let me know in the comments if you have any of these shades and what you think of them too.

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...