Sunday, 15 February 2015

Review: Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume

I have had this perfume in my collection for literally 3 or 4 years, and it has been a really beautiful perfume, but it has been a real pain to use up as it was a 100mls in size. Sometimes, you buy a perfume, thinking you will love using it over and over again but, it was just too big a bottle. You can get bored of using the same perfume regularly, but it was great to finally use it all up and will finally be in this months empties post. Just look at this beautiful packaging. I think this was the main reason I purchased it, as it really did look so pretty and feminine on my dressing table, co-ordinating nicely with the pink and floral theme of my bedroom. The bottle is made of glass, and it is a very weighty bottle, so totally inappropriate to travel with. I love the bright pink bow and the little Juicy Couture charm dangling off it. The fragrance was quite florally, but had a definite musky underlayer to it. I did find that although it smelt quite strongly when I first applied it before work, but after 3 or 4 hours, I just could not smell it on me anymore. I never recieved any compliments when I wore it, so I don't even think that anyone could smell it on me either.So although I have enjoyed the perfume whilst I have had it in my collection, I won't be repurchasing it as I have many perfumes in my collection that I would like to get through in using my perfume collection up.

I hope you have enjoyed this review, if you have used this perfume too, let me know in the comments what you thought of it, or if you have a perfume you think I should purchase once all my collection has gone, please leave it below and I will add it to my wishlist.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...