Tuesday, 3 February 2015

The Brimbles Box February 2015 Unboxing

As with everything beauty, you know I love it all and I am exactly the same with my stationary and planner related things. So when last year the lovely Anna Brim from YouTube announced she was going to be launching a stationary/planner monthly subscription box called "The Brimbles Box" I was on it like a flash, and subscribed straight away. You dont have to subscribe to every box, you can just pick and choose which months you would like one if you wanted, but I wanted to ensure I didn't miss out on any goodies at all. Last months box was all about "Reaching for the Stars" and this month is celebrating everything pink and cute, as it is the month of love and celebrating Valentines Day. So now I will move onto the unboxing of all the goodies.

I totally love that when you first open the box, you are greeted with a lovely card and a message from Anna. I love that personal touch, there were lots of heart shaped confetti over everything and the first thing I saw was the cutest little ladybird dashboard for my planner I have ever seen. I love all of Anna's art work, but this totally melted my heart, so cute. Look at the little hearts for it's spots. It is truly beautiful.
Next out of the box, I will admit I was not sure what it was, as it was all written in Japanese,until I messaged Anna later during the day who inforned it was correction tape, which is great for me as I am always making mistakes in my planner.I love that it is shaped in a heart, and the two sides come apart so you have twice the amount of product. I don't own anything like this and so this is great for putting into my pencil case.
This pen is beautiful, and writes in bright pink so this will be great for me when I want to highlight something urgent and important that needs to be done ASAP. I really want to get into colour coding different things in my planner and so this will enable me to do this, as I have used some other pens in the past,that have just bled straight through the paper onto the other side, which really annoys me, as the neat freak in me hates that. I have already begun to use this in my filofax and it doesn't bleed through at all.
These are little macaroon erasers.I love the pastel colours of them, and they will be great for helping my little boy do his homework, as he is always asking if I have a rubber to rub out his mistakes and lo and behold, I can never find one when I need one, and so these will be great to keep on my table, so they are easy to find for him.

Look at this Snoopy planner charm. I think I squealed in delight when I saw this. It is beautiful and I cannot wait to add it to my planner. I have quite a few charms now but this one has to be my favourite, so adorable.
WASHI TAPE!!!! I love washi tape, and now have 3 different kinds. This is just so perfect for this month in my planner. I will admit I am terrible at decorating my planners, I start out well, and then by the time I have finished it just looks like a whole mess all over my page. So I think if I just put a little bit of washi here and there and a few stickers, then surely to goodness I cant make it look too bad. Surely????
I will admit, I have already started using these stickers, as they are so bright and cheery and colourful. With these dreary dull, cold days we have been having lately, bright colours and fun things always help to lift your mood when you have had a hard day at work, and these have really been helping me to brighten my planner pages. I love rainbows, I love daisies and I love cupcakes, and so these stickers are as if they have my name all over them and were designed specifically for me, lol.


I am so forgetful all the time, due partly to my illness but I can be thinking to myself "Ooh I need to put the washing machine on", walk right past the machine and go to work without even remembering to do it, so anything to help me jog my memory is great. So these lovely little sticky notes are great for me, as I have a planner upstairs and I have a planner downstairs, and I can write the exact same things in them, and these will hopefully help me to remember more important things.

Overall, yet again a really great planner box. I love it all and will continue to subscribe for next months box. I love the mix of all the different kinds of products we are getting, and that the theme is all linked through every product. You can tell a lot of thought and attention to detail has gone into each box, and it is this attention to detail which I think is why I am loving these boxes so far.

I hope you have enjoyed this unboxing. Let me know in the comments if you have recieved this months box and what you thought of the products you recieved, or maybe I have tempted you to sign up for your very own box.

Love and Hugs.






2 comments:

  1. Don't they just. Gorgeous little things. Thankyou for reading and commenting.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...