Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo Update 1 March 2015

Hi everyone. Today I thought I would give you a little update on how my Finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo project is going. I am really pleased to tell you that I have done quite well overall. I totally finished the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and so that will be in this months empties post. The foundation I have decided to replace it with is the Benefit Hello Flawless. I am about halfway through it, and so going to really try to get this used up by the finish of this project.The Lorac eye primer is just still going strong, and to be honest I have no idea how much is left in the tube as I cannot see through the tube. I would imagine that I am about three quarters of the way through it, but no doubt I will still be saying that this time next month. You definitely get your value for money with this eye primer.

I am so excited with the Origins Night A Mins cream as I have finally hit pan on it. I have had this pot for 15 months and so will be really glad when it is all used up, don't get me wrong it still smells lovely (orange scented) and goes on like a dream, but I still worry it will go bad soon.

I am hoping by the next update this will have been finished and will be in my empties box. So then, I will have to go and purchase another night cream, as this is the only one that I own. I have been wearing the Tanya Burr lipgloss ever since I started this project and I have definitely used quite a bit up. This lipgloss shade is gorgeous and I have really been enjoying wearing it a lot.

The first line on the tube is where I started and the line further to the left is where I am now. So a definite improvement. Another development that happened today was that I totally finished the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, which is a real accomplishment for me. That means in just one month I have finished completely 2 perfumes, it just shows that products can be used up if you just use them consistently. So I decided that my next perfume that I am going to put into this challenge is a very old perfume by Kylie Minogue called "Sweet Darling". I will admit I have had this in my collection for at least 6 years and it has not gone bad yet, but want to get this one out of my collection as I don't even think they make it anymore.

As you can see by the mark I have put on the bottle, there is a lot of perfume in this and hopefully I can get this finished by Cinco De Mayo. Well that is my update, I am really pleased with how well I have done, and really encourage all of you to see what products you can use by the 5th May. I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments, if you are trying something like this too.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. You are giving me inspiration to get products finished, such a great idea really like it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsty, glad you enjoyed my post. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...