Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March 2015 Beauty Favourites

This months favourites feature some products that I have had for years, and a few that I have only had for a week but am totally in love with. Normally I only include products that I have used for a good long time, and that I know are tried and trusted and give fantastic results every time I use them. My first absolute favourite is the Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Body Souffle. This product is absolutely beautiful. It is a thick cream, that does really moisturise and feels extremely luxurious when I am applying it onto my skin. The fragrance is just delicious, if you love anything that smells like vanilla and caramel, then you will love this cream. I will be using this everyday and will probably repurchase this as soon as I run out, as I love it that much.
I, along with many other bloggers and vloggers have really been loving the trend of off white, very pale nail colours, and the one that I reapplied the most last month to keep up with the trend was Zoya's Shay. It is a cream/champagne pearlescent colour and really looks nice and neutral for an everyday manicured look. I purchased this off Ebay and I am really glad I did as I just know I will be painting my nails with this again very soon.

Everyone has been raving about how good the new L'Oreal Infallible matte foundation is, and so on checking my foundation collection, I found my old bottle of L'Oreal Infallible (the original formula) and began to wear it again, and WOW!! I love the effect it gives my skin, really makes it look flawless and smooth and I have recieved a lot of compliments from my customers saying how flawless my skin looks, which is always nice to hear.
I am always on the lookout for a new concealer, and I finally after weeks of thinking about it, purchased the new Urban Decay Naked concealer. I have used it 3 times and I fell in love with it. For me, it feels just like the Mac Prolongwear concealer, except it is just easier to use as it comes with a doe foot applicator, instead of the messy pump that the Mac concealer has. The Naked concealer gives fantastic coverage and really blends out beautifully.
My last favourite was the NYC Sunny bronzer. I have really been going for a bronzey cheeked look, and this Sunny bronzer is so nice and blends out beautifully, never looking muddy, and sometimes I have even used it as a cheek contour to give my face a more defined look.

Those were my top 5 products of the last month. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post, and let me know in the comments what have been your top products that you have been loving lately.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. The Zoya nail polish looks like such a pretty shade :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful feminine shade, and it has just hot me that it would be a perfect shade for any brides to be. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...