Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Easter Inspired Pastel Nail Polishes feat. Essie, Ciate and Barry M

Don't you just love this time of year? The weather is starting to warm up and the pretty colours of the flowers and blossom trees are all around us. I love all colours, but at this time of the year, pastel shades on the nails always look so pretty whether that be on your fingers or toes. I especially love the pastel blue shade of Essie's Bikini So Teeny.


Such a pretty bluebell shade, I have had this polish for years and it is just so easy to apply, no streaking and just applies beautifully. The next colour I chose to include in this post was Essie's Cascade Cool. This is a beautiful rose pink, really girly and feminine and is perfect for any special occasion or just a natural work day manicure. Essie polishes are so easy to use, and just apply to the nails really smoothly and easily, and this is why Essie polishes make up most of my nail brand collection.


Another colour which I think is just so perfect for Easter is light purple/lilac shades of polish. They remind me of the little Cadbury's Mini eggs, that I love to eat at this time of the year, that come in all the pastel colours.


This Ciate nail polish, which I got 2 years ago in the Ciate Mini Mani Advent Calendar, called Sugar Plum, is a really pretty shade but is quite sheer even with two coats applied, and so this is fantastic if you do not want hardly any colour to show, but for your nails to look, clean, tidy and with a pretty sheen to them. A colour that I am really enjoying wearing at the moment is Coral,especially, it has really helped me to feel a little happier in spite of the rainy, cold weather. The peachy coral shade which I love is a Barry M gelly hi-shine nail paint in Papaya.

It is a very vibrant coral/peach/orange and looks fantastic on the toe nails when you are wearing pretty sandals on the beach/ going shopping. It is a real statement colour and is one of my favourite shades out of the 5 I have chose to write about in this post. Last but not least is another Essie polish in Turquoise and Caicos. It is a pretty sea foam green shade, and is really gorgeous. If you like a subtle colour, then just one coat of this will be enough if wearing green is a little daunting for you. I highly recommend you trying this shade out as I am sure you will love it.


Look at the beautiful shiny finish it gives your nails. Well, those are my nail polish colour choices for this coming Easter weekend. I hope you have found some of these inspiring and let me know in the comments, which colour you will be rocking on your nails this Easter.

Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...