Sunday, 5 April 2015

Review: Lush's Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb

Lush is fast becoming one of my favourite stores to shop in. They have some really beautiful products in there, and although when at first you walk in, the smell can feel too overpowering and head ache inducing, once you get used to it, you fall in love with the whole ambience of the shop. Everytime I go to town I just know I need to pop in to Lash, even if it is just to have a browse or whether I am going there with set items to purchase. Christmas Time is when I normally do a big Lush shop, as I love their holiday themed products, but Easter time is fast becoming a big Lush haul time too.

I had seen the Hoppity Poppity bath bomb on quite a few blog posts, and just knew I had to get it, I mean just look at that little face.
The nose is so cute in the shape of a heart, and the bath bomb smells so lovely containing the beautiful smell of Lavender and Violet. It was such a relaxing smell, so this would be a great bath time product to help you unwind and get ready to sleep. Apparently the bath bomb also contains popping candy, but I did not see or hear and evidence of this.

It melted very quickly under the running water and turned the bath water a beautiful light pink/lilac shade with a white lather. So not one for the men in your life, that is unless they love the colour pink and like to smell girly.

Overall, it was a nice product and I enjoyed using it. I didnt notice my skin feeling any more moisturised than a normal bubble bath, but it did make the bathroom smell pretty and it did help to relax me for the duration of the bath. At £2.50 this bath bomb is great for the money as other Lush products can be a little on the pricey side. I highly recommend this product and if you are interested in it, I would not wait too long as it might not be around for much longer with it being part of Lush's Easter range.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments if you have a favourite product from Lush.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...