Friday, 29 May 2015

Friday Finds feat. Max factor, Mac and By Terry

I did some good shopping this week and got some really nice things. If you didn't already know, Boots are doing a deal on their Max Factor products.,  if you spend £15, you get a free gift which contains 3 full size products which are a nail polish, a waterproof mascara and a lipgloss. Well, I couldn't miss out on that deal and I really wanted the Angel Nails nail polish anyway, and have wanted a new Lipfinity shade, so picked one up in the shade #020 Angelic.



Such a pretty lip colour, and perfect for everyday wear for work.One tube is the actual lip colour, and the other is as moisturising balm, that you apply over the colour to make it more glossy and give it a beautiful shine. Because the lipcolour is designed to last all day without touch ups the lipstick is extremely drying and so it is really important to apply the balm, so that it is much more comfortable when worn. I will now show the products that were in the free gift.









Totally in love with that nail polish colour and will be rocking that on my nails very soon. If you are interested in getting the free gift, then I would hurry as the offer is only on for the next 11 days.Yes, I did, I have bought more Mac stuff. I guess I am just addicted to the brand, they just have quality products that are great value for money. I am always on the lookout for more nude shade lipsticks, a girl can never have enough nudes, right??? Faux is a beautiful nude shade and has a touch of pink to it, it is satin in formula, and so just glides onto the lips without dragging or being too dry, which the matte shades can be.

I am really struggling at the moment with the dark circles under my eyes. I have not been feeling too well, as my back has been so painful the last few days and so I have not been sleeping well, and the evidence is right there under my eyes, so I decided to try a new highlighting concealer to lighten and brighten that whole area. I saw the radiant concealer in "Light Boost" and thought that might be perfect to try and help solve the problem.



It is in a clickable brush form, and so it is easy to control how much product you need to apply. Hopefully this will help to brighten and lighten my whole area. Eyeshadows, are a must for me. I cannot go a week without ordering a new one (or three,lol). But I spotted a new shade that I did not own and that is the velvet shadow in the shade "Texture". It is a very warm brown, with just a hint of orange to it, and I thought this would be the perfect shade to put in to the crease of any look to give the colour more warmth and depth.

Over the last few weeks I had heard quite a few beauty bloggers and YouTubers talking about the brand By Terry. Well, here in the UK, it is quite hard to find anything from that brand, so I did a little bit of hunting on Ebay and found a couple of things in one lot, so I ordered them just to see what the products are like. One was a perfumed soap, and the other is a Rose facial oil, which sounds beautiful as I am always on the hunt for new skincare products.

I cannot wait to try these out, especially the facial oil.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my new goodies, and let me know what things you have got this week.

Till next time,




1 comment:

  1. You picked up some really great products. I really like the Lipfinity products as I prefer a long wearing lip product. You are right, you do ave to keep up with applying the balm if you don't want them to seriously dry out! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...