Thursday, 28 May 2015

Review : Bare Minerals Prime Time Face Primer

For a  long time, I was quite uneducated about how to keep your face make up staying put all day and the importance of using face primers.But that all changed once I saw some YouTubers talking about how essential providing a good base for your foundation to cling to was, and how this extended your foundation wear time. So, I decided to give primers a try and was always using different ones from different high end and drugstore brands to try and find one that I really liked. Last week, I began to use the foundation primer from Bare Minerals, and have really been enjoying using it.

It is only a small sample tube that I recieved in part of a gift set I recieved from my sister at Christmas last year. It contains 15 mls of product and will last for a long time as you only need a small pea size amount to cover the entire face. It is a clear product and does feel very siliconey (is that even a word?)  in texture. But it smooths and glides easily over the skin like a dream and really leaves my skin feeling velvety soft and so smooth. In the directions it does say to apply a thin, even layer all over the facial area, but I don't. I have found that I don't really need it over my cheeks, as my skin stays quite dry there and so I just apply it over my T-Zone where I get the most oiliness occur.

I have found that using this primer I can get my make up to last a good 10-12 hours, without any of the foundation oxidising or moving from off my nose or chin where I get the most difficulty in trying to keep my foundation in place.The normal size comes in a pump bottle rather than the sample tube, and you get 30 mls of product for £22, which I think is a really good price for a great product. If you have not tried it, I really think you should, and I don't think you would be disappointed.

I hope you have enjoyed this review and hope to see you here on my blog again very soon.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...