Tuesday, 16 June 2015

An amazing evening with Samantha Schuerman feat. Neals Yard

I have been a long time viewer of Sam Schuerman, I think it has been about 4 years and have watched her and Jay and their lovely children Phoenix and Lily really become YouTube favourites. Not only do I watch their daily vlogs, but I also watch Sam on her beauty channel . She does some really pretty make up looks, and knows her stuff when it comes to all things beauty. I love that Sam not only talks about highend brands of make up but also includes drugstore products too.

So when I saw that Sam was in England and was doing a meet up at Neals Yard in Solihull, which is near me, I just knew I had to be there. All day I was really nervous and worried that I would be queueing for hours and not get to see her, or speak to her but I couldn't have been more wrong. I got there really early (as I always do) and had a good look round at all the lovely products that the Neals Yard store sells. They do some really beautiful skincare products featuring all natural ingredients and the store smelt beautiful from all the lotions and oils that they sell.

When Sam walked in with Gemma ( I hope I have spelt that right) and her Nanny Doodle, I felt so nervous but she soon made me feel at ease. More and more people were arriving and Sam made us all feel really at ease, and I soon felt as if we were chatting to a friend we had known for years.

Sam, was exactly how she is on her videos,  friendly, sweet and really has a great sense of humour. Sometimes with big YouTubers you feel like they look down on everyone and feel that they are better than their viewers but Sam was so not like that. When Sam hugged me, and spoke to me, it was so nice and I was so thrilled when I had the opportunity to have my photo taken with her.

I also met some other ladies who I recognised from Instagram, Shelley who is xshelley85x, and another YouTuber Bless This Cookie. It was really lovely to chat to these ladies too, and just wish I had had my photo taken with them too.

Lisa, who had organised the evening and made the evening possible, had laid on all lovely drinks and nibbles, and the store looked beautiful, and I definitely want to go back to buy some Neals Yard products, as I had not tried anything from the range before. We were given a lovely goodie bag , to say thankyou for attending the event.
In the goodie bag there was a booklet, talking about all the different products that they sell, a hydrating cream, a facial wash, a sachet of shampoo and conditioner, eye gel, hand cream and a beauty balm, so lots of goodies for me to try and review for you all.




Towards the end of the evening we all had a group photo taken with Sam and I was so sad when I had to leave. Sam Schuerman is just the most down to earth, friendly and lovely person and everyone needs to watch her and her family's daily vlogs and should subscribe to her beauty channel, if you don't already.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post, and let me know if you have tried Neals Yard products in the past and what you recommend.

Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...