Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Get Ready With Me feat. MakeUp Geek, Max Factor, and Benefit

Today I thought I would show you some of my favourite products that I have been using lately. I love things that can get you ready really quickly, and have also been really trying to use up my products in my make up stash. For my foundation, I have still been using the Max factor Age Elixir. This bottle I think has no limit, as I have been using it every day for 2 months now and it is still going strong. It has a serum in it too, and so some days I don't need to apply a primer or serum underneath because it is all contained in the foundation. It gives a medium to full coverage on my skin and looks quite matte, although I still cover it with a powder to ensure I don't get too shiny in my T Zone.

The mascara I have been loving is the Benefit Roller Lash. Although it is only a travel sized product, it has been lasting me for ages, and really gives me great length to my lashes. It has a curved bristle wand and this really helps to grip and curl the lashes from the teeny tiny lashes in the inner corner of the eye, to the long fluttery lashes at the outer rim of the eye.
The Max Factor Creme blushes that have recently been launched have quickly become some of my favourite blushes that are in my collection. They are such pretty colours, are nicely pigmented and apply onto the cheeks really creamily and blend out easily.If you have not tried them, you should definitely check them out whenever you are next in your local Boots/Superdrug stores.
I apply my blush with a travel size kabuki brush, and this really places the product on the apples of my cheeks where I like the most of the blush. I always try to apply it rotating the brush backwards so that not a lot of the product gets near my nose and inner cheeks as that is where I get a lot of the rosacea.My eye shadow that I am totally IN LOVE with are the MakeUp Geek shadows. They are just fantastic, beautifully pigmented, and you get hardly any fallout. On the lid, I applied the shade Cinderella, and then as ahighlight I used Vanilla Bean. Lately, I have been loving simple eye looks as they can look just as pretty and feminine as an eye look containing 4 or 5 different shadows.

The top shadow isnt showing in the photo as pigmented as it is in real life but you will see the real colour in the final photos. I was naughty and totally forgot to add the lip product that I have been wearing which is the beautiful Angel lipstick from Mac. It is a gorgeous pink shade which is perfect for every day wear.

Well, that is the end of my Get Ready With Me post. I hope you have enjoyed it. and let me know which products you have been using lately.

Love and Hugs.





3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Roller Lash, I have that mini size too and mine's still going strong after a few months - I'll definitely pick up a full sized one once this is finished. I also love the Maxfactor Creme blushes - they're so gorgeous! Great post xx

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great mascara, and although I have MANY other mascaras in my collection, this is the one I keep going back to. xx

      Delete
  2. I purchased Maxfactor Products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maxfactor/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...