Thursday, 25 June 2015

GlossyBox Review June 2015

I am so good at procrastinating lately. Every day I have been all set with the intention of blogging and then the time passes and 3 days later, still have not posted a blog post. Then when I am all set to write, my old temperamental laptop decides that it doesn't want to play fair and so a post that normally takes between 2 - 3 hours to write then takes 4-5. It is so frustrating, but hey ho, hopefully it will decide to play fair today.  The Glossy box is a great monthly subscription box and allows you to try out products that you a) may have seen but put off purchasing and b) try new brands that you have previously unheard of. Now, onto the products that I recieved this month.

This month's box is all festival themed and so has products in it, that are great products to use when travelling and convenient to use. The first product is the Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist.
This is a true multi use product and I LOVE it. It contains lots of essential oils, such as lemon, rosewood and geranium and when spraying over my face it is such a gorgeous fragrance and is lovely to spray on my face when I am feeling a little hot and bothered, now the weather is warming up a little. It can also be used as a make up setting spray and so this is great to keep in my collection. I would definitely repurchase this once my other sprays are used up. There is 50mls in this travel size bottle and the full size is 200mls and costs £11.95 which is a really reasonable price. Next in the box were some Glossybox tattoos. Now, I was very disappointed in this, because when you first sign up for Glossybox they ask you for all your details and your prefrences in beauty products. These tattoos are probably great for those of you in your teens and twenties but considering I am nearly 40, these just will not be used at all, and will be given away.

One product that I will definitely be using are the travel pack of the  Halo fragrance Free facial wipes. I love facial wipes and find them really useful although I do use cleansers a lot of the time, facial wipes are great for when you are too tired to do a whole cleansing routine and just want to remove your make up in a quick but effective way.
Cellulite is the bane of my life. I hate it. Ever since having my little boy, the cellulite on the top of my legs has got even worse and so I am always applying lotion to try and get rid of it, so a lotion that is designed to get rid of the dreadful lumps and bumps, is always welcome. This tube is a full size product and costs £14.55 in retail stores. The instructions say to apply it twice a day and massage into the affected areas to get your legs all ready for summer. Hopefully this will work, as it really makes me feel very self conscious when wearing a bathing suit to take my son swimming.
The last item in the box was a gel nail polish from Essence in the shade number 18, "I Don't Care". It is a gorgeous orange/red shade and is going to look gorgeous on my toenails and can't wait to wear it. It is a stunning colour and totally my cup of tea. Those were all the products in this months box, and overall I am very pleased with everything that I recieved, the only thing that was a little bit of a let down were the tattoos. I cannot wait to see what we get in next months box.

Till next time,


5 comments:

  1. I've got my June GlossyBox too, but the whole stuff is totally different!) It's so interesting to compare.

    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to see what other people have recieved and what they think of the boxes overall. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm still considering Glossy Box! This one looks really good though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the boxes I have had have been pretty decent, I would recommend them as you get some products to try that you may not have already heard of x

      Delete
  3. follow me i follow back

    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...