Monday, 8 June 2015

Tarte's Best Face Forward Kit from QVC.

I have loved QVC for many years and have purchased off their shopping channel many times. Nut just lately I had not found anything other than the Yankee Candle set that I had wanted, until Tarte was the Today's Special Value. When I saw this was on sale, I knew I had to get it, so I quickly ordered it off my phone and 4 days later it was at my door. That is one of the great things about QVC is the speediness of their deliveries, they are super quick. Right, lets dig in and see the beauties that were included in the box.
I just love the Aztec/summery print of all the products, so cheery and bright.
The beauty/toiletry bag is really big and so would be perfect for using on weekends away or using on any travelling you may be doing. The wrist strap is brilliant too as it really helps you grip onto the zip for any one who has dexterity problems. The inside of the bag is wipe clean too, and so great for any make up spillages that may occur, I know that happens to me a lot.
I was so excited when I got the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara included in the kit, so now I have a back up of it. It is a fantastic mascara for getting really dramatic lashes, and really lengthens and volumises every single lash. The packaging of the tube is really unique too. If you have not tried this mascara you definitely need too, no doubt you will fall in love with it just like myself, and thousands of others have.

I had never tried a CC cream from Tarte before and as it is a primer I just thought it would be like your normal tinted moisturiser, but it really isnt. It is in a stick format, and has green, yellow, peach and pink colours in the primer, so is great for concealing too. I did not think this would have much coverage, but it has fantastic pigmentation. I wore this a couple of days ago to go to dinner at  my parents house, and all I did was add a touch of loose powder over the top and I had a good amount of coverage.  To apply it, I just applied a few streaks across my nose, cheeks, chin and cheeks and then blended it in using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.It really surprised me because I like to have a full coverage base for my make up and this really gave all the coverage I wanted. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out, as I know this is a fantastic product.
 There was a dual ended brush in the kit too, but I have not used it as of yet. To be honest I am not that keen on dual ended brushes as I feel that when you put the brush in your storage whichever end you place in, you will end up with all the bristles getting ruined or really dirty, which is a shame. I will say though that the bristles are incredibly soft and would be great for buffing in the CC primer which I will try in the next few days.

This packaging for the eyeshadow quad reminds me of the Benefit boxed blushers, and is very lightweight. These shades are great if you are a neutral eyeshadow lover, there is a matte white, a champagne shimmer, a dark brown and a brown/black shadow that would look great used as an eyeliner. These shadows are beautiful and do have a little fallout but that doesnt bother me, as I just clean it all up when I conceal. They have fantastic pigmentation and you don't need a lot on your brush, so make sure you tap off any excess before applying to the eyes.

This lip crayon in the shade "Vintage" is the most beautiful creamy lip product I think I have ever used. It is a gorgeous dusty rose shade and just glides onto the lips so easily and feels very moisturising, and leaves a pretty stain on the lips after you eat/drink anything. A lovely product and I will definitely be on the lookout for other shades from this range. The last product in the kit was a bronzer in the shade "Park Avenue Princess, Pink Bronze"


I think this is the prettiest bronzer I have ever seen. It is great for a multi purpose product too, as you can just use the pinkier shades for a blush, the brown/orange shades for a bronzer, or just swirl the brush over all the colours for a beautiful combined blush/bronzer. Not only is the bronzer such a pretty pigmented product but the packaging is so pretty and looks so nice left on top of my dresser.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know if you enjoy shopping from QVC.

Love and Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what an amazing set this is beautiful, I want it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous and great value for money. The products are amazing. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow what an amazing set this is beautiful, I want it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crave Freebies for world residents are listed here. Updated daily. Crave Free Stuff to see the latest Free Samples offers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...