Thursday, 23 July 2015

Finish 13 by Halloween Challenge

I definitely am a beauty product lover and hoarder. I love nothing more than finding new products and being able to try them and finding great products that I would never be without, and even finding products that are not so good and being able to get them to work for me in some way. In doing this my beauty collection is HUGE, and at times can be very daunting and intimidating when it comes to finding products that I know I own, but cannot find. I also, know that a lot of my make up could expire before I have even used half of it, and so every so often I am trying to go through my stash and actually finish products and move through my collection. A couple of months ago, I did a challenge before and managed to use three things up. So, when I found this challenge going round the internet I just knew I had to take part in my own little way.

The challenge is to finish 13 items before October 31st (Halloween). Now you would think that sounds easy, as it is only the 3rd week of July, but for a beauty lover like myself it is quite hard to use the same products over and over until I finish them up. So, I went through my products and chose 13 things that I would like to try and finish before that all important date. Now, I am going to put a little disclaimer on my challenge and that is with powder products, I only really want to try and hit pan, I will class this as finishing the product as they are mainly only been used a handful of times, and so there is a lot of product to get through.

Here are the products that I would like to use up:

1) Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
2)Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline
3)Painterly paint pot by Mac
4)Mac Fix Plus
5) Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express mascara
6)Instant Anti Age Eraser by Maybelline
7) Lorac Pro Palette
With this palette I want to try and hit pan on ALL shadows. I am working at finishing this palette by the end of the year. So far I have completely finished 2 shadows, already hit pan on 5 of the shadows which means I have 9 shadows to try and hit pan on by October 31st, hopefully I can achieve this.

8) Lorac mega Pro Palette
I have included this because I have nearly finished the white matte highlight shade that I like in the Lorac Pro Palette, and so need another shade to use. Hopefully I can hit pan on a couple of these shades too.

9)Max Factor Age Elixir Foundation
I think there is only a little amount left in this and so should finish it very quickly. So I have included another foundation to use once the Max Factor is used up.

10) Hello Flawless Foundation by Benefit
11) Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
As you can see I have a half pot of loose powder and so hopefully this should be pretty easy to use up.

12) Revlon "Soft Silver Rose" lipstick
13) Perversion 24/7 eye liner by Urban Decay
Once a product is used up I will be replacing it with another to try and work through so I will be keeping a running tally of how many products I actually finish.So there are my 13 products that I have chosen for this challenge. I am really hoping that I can use these up, as it feels so good when you are making room for newer products into your collection. If you are feeling a little overwhelmed by all your makeup collection, I encourage you to join me in this challenge.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and look forward to seeing what products you are going to try and use up.

Love and Hugs












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...