Friday, 24 July 2015

July 2015 Favourites



This month has been full of positives for me. I have managed to get back to work after having to have 3 weeks off after being in agony with Osteoarthritis and 3 slipped discs. So, I am thrilled that I am managing to work round the pain and begin to earn normal money again. My son has done so well in school and recieved so many awards in the last couple of weeks, that I really don't know where to put them all. I have begun to get my shop a little more popular on Ebay and so that is going ok at the moment, and I have rediscovered my love for blogging again and gone crazy making sure I have enough photos for a good few future posts. So overall, apart from the ill health July has been kind to me.

Make up wise, there aren't any newer products that have made the grade, they are all oldies but goodies, so lets dig in and see what I have been loving. The primer that is really good, and kind of looked over in the past is the Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer. It comes out as a white cream, and is not siliconey feeling at all, that I normally prefer, but it spreads out smoothly over the skin and really helps the foundation to stay in place all day.
With my perfume, I have been loving summery fruity scents that I can just spray at any time of the day and still feel like I smell nice in this warm weather. The Body Shop's Satsuma body spray has been perfect for this. I love citrusy smells, and this really ticks the box for me.
The one thing that annoys me with wearing nail polish, is the removal of it, when you want to change up the colour. Sometimes no matter how hard you try that polish wont come off, especially with the trend of the gel polishes. I have tried a few removers that were just plain rubbish and had to just throw them in the bin. But, then I found a totally HOLY GRAIL nail polish remover and that is the Essie Good As Gone.
This stuff is amazing. Just a couple of swipes, and the polish just comes clean off. I also think that it helps to moisturise my nails too, I will definitely be stocking up on this. I totally urge everyone to try this. Now, I know that this next product is a high end product but this bronzer is beautiful, its from Hourglass and looks beautiful in it's golden packaging.

I love to use it as a contour shade or even a bronzer that you can sweep over the cheeks, over the temples and under my chin for a more chiselled appearance. I do have to tap the brush off once patted into the product as it is all too easy to pick up a little too much,but then the application with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush is effortless. The last product that has made my favourites list over the past month has been the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream. I have been trying to get better lately with moisturising my skin at night, even when I feel too tired to want to do anything other than fall into bed straight away. This cream is so different to any other night creams I have tried in the past. It is quite bouncy in texture and very lightweight when pressed. At first it can leave your face with a slight sticky feeling but once it has sank into the skin that tackiness goes away and you forget you have put it on. In the mornings my skin feels so soft, and so plump and moisturised that i know my skin is feeling and looking better through using this Garnier night cream.
So those are the products that I have been loving in July. What have your favourites been lately?

Love and Hugs






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous products, especially the Hourglass bronzer!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bronzer is beautiful. Great pigmentation. Thankyou for reading. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...