Monday, 27 July 2015

Nails Inc feat Victoria Beckham collection.

I love nail polish and I love Victoria Beckham and so when I eventually found out that the two had done a collaboration I just knew I had to have it. I know that this set has been out a while and I will admit that I have owned it for a couple of months and only just got around to talking about it. Im such a slow blogger, honestly, I am sure I have gone to post this so many times, and then I thought ooh I must talk about .... and it gets put off and put off. Well, today is the day I have finally got round to talking about it, and my verdict is I LOVE IT.
I just think this whole packaging is so sleek and classy. The only hint of what the colours are going to be like are on the actual sides of the bottles. The white bottle contains "Judo Red", a beautiful tomato red/orange, a very chic and classsy colour and the black bottle contains "Bamboo White" which is a pretty nude shade. Some nude shades can look really bland and uninteresting and quite patchy, but this one really helps to elongate the fingers and really is perfect for a nude, neutral nail for everyday wear.




Both bottles have 14mls of product in them and so will last you a good long while. You have a great basic neutral shade and the red is just perfect for those evenings out. I purchased this for £45, and yes that may seem a little steep, but if you purchased those  bottles individually, they are £25 EACH!!!! So, I purchased the box set and saved myself £5. I love this collection and do not regret buying it as the formula is so nice. Normally with  neutral shades they can streak and be patchy but that is not the case with this white shade. The polish just glides across the nail and doesn't bubble or peel or flake off.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and let me know if you were tempted to purchase this set too.

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. The colour of the bottles totally threw me off there, I thought the shades were going to be matte black and matte white. Oh well, the red looks really pretty, I need to resist the urge to buy it.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bottles threw me off at first too. Give into the urge lol, you know you want to. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...