Sunday, 5 June 2016

I'm Back!

Hi everyone.  I hope you are all well. I'm so sorry that I have been away for so long but unfortunately sometimes life and it's problems just get in the way. I have been on quite a journey since I last blogged, and let's just say, a lot of my priorities and passions have changed. I am now more inspired by cruelty free and products and minimalism. But more on that later in the week.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still love makeup and all things beauty but I am desperate to run my own business from home and to try and so I have started up selling Younique makeup, and have cut right back on buying other brands.

I have only been doing it just over a month so far and it is going pretty well so fingers crossed it carries on like that.

Another change is going to be my blog, I am going to be changing it to more of a daily diary of what is going on in my life and my ups and downs I am going through. Hopefully this allow you to get a more closer view of me and get to know me much more.

I have really missed blogging and chatting to all of my subscribers so hopefully I can gain more followers on here again too. I hope you are glad to see me back, and I cant wait to talk to you again tomorrow.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...