First up is my Mac Prolongwear concealer in the shade NW15. I want to finish this as soon as I can as I feel like it goes very fast as it is far too easy to pump too much out, and a tiny amount of this concealer goes a long way.
So much product gets wasted just on one pump and so I am going to mark on the bottle where I'm at so I have an accurate representation of where I am. I definitely want to finish this by the end of December.
2. Next is the L'Oréal Nude Magique BB powder. I love this powder and I'm still not sick of it yet after using it for many months. I do want to try other powders though and this one is not cruelty free. I definitely want to finish it by the end of the year or just hit major pan if I really try.
4. The next product ia a lip liner from Nyx in the shade "Bloom". This is one of my favourite lip liners. The colour is just perfect for this time of year.
5. Whilst we are talking about lips, the next item is the Urban Decay lip gloss in "Walk Of Shame ".
6. I want to include 2 perfumes in this challenge. The first is Emporio Armani Diamonds, I only have a tiny amount left.
8. Next is a body lotion from Natural Collection in Vanilla.
9. A mascara I want to finish is the Clinique High Impact Mascara. This is great as I love the look of long lashes and this certainly delivers without having to use falsies. Im putting it in this challenge as I've had it open for a while and so want to use it up before it goes bad.
Well, that is it. I have 12 items in this challenge I should be able to finish all of them, there is no reason why I shouldnt be able to not finish them. Im going to go ahead and mark my starting points and that is all.
I hope you have had a great weekend and speak to you next time.