Thursday, 2 March 2017

A Different Journey.

I haven't posted on my blog in a very long time. Everytime I tried to write something, I just felt that my posts weren't interesting or relevant to anyone else. I would read other people's posts and feel that their posts were much more modern and fun whereas I'm just a 40 year old single Mom trying to feel young and pretty and my posts just felt stupid and boring.

Move on 4 months and I have truly missed being part of the blogging community, I have missed writing about my beauty loves and hates but now I've decided my posts are going to be more a daily diary of my  day to day life.

I'm not good with cameras as my nerves are pretty shot so if you want fantastic photos this isnt the blog for you, but it will be a reflection of how my life is going and a daily journal of the comings and goings of a part time healthcare advisor and fulltime Mom to an 11 year old.

I really hope that people reading my posts will enjoy them and I will gain new friends and new readers along the way. Please comment and subscribe, all your friendships and support mean so much.

Love and Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...