Friday, 3 March 2017

Rain, fruit and Lush bath bomb


Oh my word, the weather today has been horrendous.  It poured with rain the whole day and was so dark and dreary.  I hate it when it is like that, it makes you feel all miserable and fed up.

Diet wise, hmmm, not so good. I did have fruit for my breakfast and lunch today which was fine, but then one of my customers at the shop gave me a box if Maltesers and so I shared them with Daniel. So I didnt eat the whole box but not a good way to stick within my 15 syns. Plus I had a load of white bread with my Slimming World chicken tikka meal, which I shouldn't have had, but, boy did it taste good!!!

Daniel went out with his Grandad tonight to watch Birmingham City play so I had a lovely bit of me time, so I ran myself a nice bubble bath with Twilight bath bomb from Lush ( a true favourite) and read my Kindle  for a while. It feels so nice to be able to relax and just rest.

I thought I would show you a couple of my colouring pictures I have done over the last couple of days.


I hope you like them. Let me know in the comments what hobbies you enjoy.

Speak to you tomorrow xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...